Within IMPRO-MEDIA S.R.L.
on EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
Download the document here
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OPERATOR IMPRO-MEDIA SRL, CALLED “IMPRO-MEDIA”
a) Operator Identification
is a legal entity of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Bucharest, sector 6, B-dul Timișoara Nr. 89-91, Block LOT 1, Ap. 1009 and the working point where the entire activity takes place in Bucharest, sector 6, B-dul Timișoara Nr. 89-91, Block LOT 1, Ap. 1107, having the registration number at the Trade Register attached to the Bucharest Tribunal J40 / 14190/2013 and Unique Identification Code RO15653903.
b) Contact details
Correspondence: IMPRO-MEDIA SRL, Headquarters Bucharest, sector 6, B-dul Timișoara Nr. 89-91, Bloc LOT 1, Ap. 1009, cod postal 061327, România
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0749 848 878
IMPRO-MEDIA web pages: www.impromedia.ro, www.impromedia.eu, www.livestream.ro
c) Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OFFICIAL IMPRO-MEDIA DOCUMENTS REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- download here
b) Technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data
- download here
The documents can be downloaded from the page www.impromedia.eu - Protection of personal data (GDPR). IMPRO-MEDIA reserves the right to revise documents to improve the protection of personal data
We ask that you obtain these documents before giving your consent.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
a) For the purpose of responding to requests, carrying out orders or contracts or if you are a user of the services offered within the IMPRO-MEDIA web pages
b) For marketing purposes - commercial communications, but only if we obtain the prior consent of the data subject
c) To offer bonuses and benefits to the persons concerned
d) For educating the market and informing potential customers; any unsolicited messages and the generation of SPAM are excluded, and the data is anonymized
e) For information, employment, collaborators and employees
f) Legal provisions and legitimate interests related to the operation of IMPRO-MEDIA SRL
4. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
a) Own staff and collaborators - IMPRO-MEDIA has a confidentiality agreement with the person
b) Third parties - legal entities - IMPRO-MEDIA has a contract with personal data protection clauses or IMPRO-MEDIA has accepted their personal data processing policy.
c) Authorities and legally constituted entities - in compliance with the legal provisions.
5. DATA STORAGE
The personal data processed by IMPRO-MEDIA are stored in Romania, on the servers of OpticNet Serv SRL, unless otherwise specified.
The data is deleted when it is no longer needed, the period has expired or a deletion request has been received from the data subject.
With the consent of the data subject, backups are performed.
6. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The cross-border transfer of personal data may be carried out in strict compliance with the law or the consent of the data subject.
7. RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
• The right to be informed about the processing of your data
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right of access to your data
• The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
• The right to be erased - "the right to be forgotten"
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to transmit personal data to another operator
• The right to object to the processing of your data
• The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling;
• The right to go to court;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
8. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY IMPRO-MEDIA
It is in the interest of IMPRO-MEDIA and the data subject to process a minimum of personal data for the express purpose of contracting, invoicing and providing services in the portfolio: name, surname, address, email, telephone.
If we collect other categories of data, they will be specified in the online or printed form for recording the consent of the data subject.
At the same time, it is good to know that in Romania there is the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing ("A.N.S.P.D.C.P."). You can consult the European and Romanian legislation in force and file a complaint when you consider that your rights have been violated, by accessing the website www.dataprotection.ro.
The content of this document is informative. You can also consult the official IMPRO-MEDIA provisions from the documents referred to in point 2.